1) By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to the prize draw terms and conditions.
2) The prize draw is being run by Cartmel Racecourse of The Racecourse, Cartmel, Grange-over-Sands, LA11 6QF
Eligibility to enter
3) The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only with the following exceptions:
a) Staff and related persons of Cartmel Racecourse
b) Staff and related persons of companies manufacturing or supplying products which compete with Cartmel Racecourse
4) In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5) A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6) The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7) The prize draw opens at 12pm on 05/08/2022 and closes at 12pm on 15/08/2022. Late entries will not be accepted.
8) To enter the prize draw: Complete the form at https://form.typeform.com/to/VaJ3vqmQ
9) Cartmel Racecourse will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate, or for prize draw entries that are lost.
10) The prize will be as follows:
a) 4x Paddock tickets for our ‘August Monday Season Finale’ race day on 29/08/2022
b) A complimentary glass of prosecco or a refreshment voucher.
11) The winners will be drawn at random.
12) The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13) We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if
circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14) The decision of Cartmel Racecourse regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15) Winners will be notified on or after 15/08/2022 by the email provided in the competition form
16) Cartmel Racecourse will attempt to contact winners by email and/or telephone up to two times. If contact is not made within 7 days, Cartmel Racecourse reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
17) Arrangements for delivery will be made between Cartmel Racecourse and the selected winners via telephone and/or email
18) If a winner does not claim their prize within 7 days, or by 25/08/2022, they will lose their right to the prize.
19) If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, Cartmel Racecourse reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
20) You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Cartmel Racecourse for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
21) Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
22) All personal information shall be used in accordance with the Cartmel Racecourse Data Protection Policy, accessible here: https://cartmel-racecourse.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Holker-Group-Privacy-Policy-v1.2.pdf
Limitation of Liability
23) Cartmel Racecourse does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Cartmel Racecourse does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
24) Cartmel Racecourse reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
25) The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.