As we work towards our next two race days, we have two different capacity restrictions. We are still restricted to only 4,000 on site for Saturday 17th July and then our second July day falls on so-called ‘Freedom Day’ of July 19th where we will no longer be capped at a reduced capacity. If only our very popular Saturday was not restricted! We are waiting to hear again from government on Monday 12th July, after which we hope to be able to plan our new site for July 19th and of course our most popular annual fixture – August Bank Holiday weekend, racing on 28th and 30th. Massive thanks go to William Hill for their continued support and sponsorship.